Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From the Stacks!

The library has been my friend all of this summer and it has not failed me yet. Here's the two new books that I got from the library.


I got my hands on the sequel to Once Dead, Twice Short, Early to Death, Early to Rise, and I'm very excited to start reading it! I think it's going to be the next book I read. So many to read before the summer is over!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I can do this!

Now I'm not having a wedding! Heck, I'm not even dating, but that doesn't stop a girl from dreaming... **sigh** Come back Jess... I'm back, I'm back! Hahaha! Anyways, I wanted to borrow Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings so that I can look at the pictures. I've gone through the book once and I loved a lot of David Tutera's ideas. Very chic, very cute. I plan to scan a few of the pictures and keep them in my "Dream Wedding" file that I have in my PC. Tee hee!

That's it for this week's "From the Stacks." I'm waiting on a few more items from the library. Hopefully they come in soon, and I hope to finish reading everything that I still need to return. Haha!

Love and Sugar from me, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment