Saturday, April 11, 2009

The First of Many...

Well dolls, this is it!

I always wanted to start a consistent blog, and I have tried, many times in fact, all over the place.

I've tried one in xanga when I was in the 10th grade. It didn't last long...

I've tried one LiveJournal, but I mostly got it so that I can link together all of the LiveJournals that make icons based on movies I like. I still have that one saved, and I've posted a few things in the blog, but nothing to completely satisfy me.

I tried a second time on xanga to make an all Disneyland blog (which I love, and by that I mean that I looooove Disneyland and everything Disney), but I wasn't able to stay on top of it.

So I thought I would find way to fit in together everything and anything that I love and like into one blog. Oh, I also tried weebly before getting this blogger blog, but it got too complicated for my liking. So here, I am, blogging. I hope this lasts longer than any of my other projects. Now that I think about it, there are a lot of things that I've started but never finished. Wow, that says way too much about me with just that sentence... man I need help...

Oh, I also have another blogger account, but I was made to create it for an assignment that involved posting on a book we read during spring break in the 11th grade. Those were the days...

Now before I get all nostalgic on you, let me talk a little about my self. Like I stated before, I love everything Disney. If it has the Disney castle in it or on it, I don't want to hear anything negative about it, though we are all entitled to our opinions. I love the great and grand French Queen, Marie Antoinette, as you can tell by my page layout. I gained a great interest in her in 2006, when Sofia Coppola directed the movie Marie Antoinette, with Kirsten Dunst playing the Queen herself. I think she did an excellent job, and I LOVED the movie so much that I dressed up as Marie Antoinette in Halloween 2007 and 2008 and I might return as the Queen for 2009 (I'll post pictures later). I'm trying to get through the book that inspired the movie, Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser, but with school and all, it has been bit hard to read for fun, let alone read my assigned literature. That brings me to the next thing about me, I'm currently a sophomore, or s'more as I called all the sophomores when I was in high school. I'm attending Cal State Long Beach and I'm majoring in Liberal Studies, which is a fun way of saying that I want to be an Elementary teacher, preferably, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade, so that they can be old enough for me to tell them about Harry Potter. Which transitions me into another thing: I love reading for fun. I love the Harry Potter series, the Twilight series, the Princess Diaries series, the Great and Terrible Beauty Series, and many more series and books. I wish I could live in a bookstore, well, that's the second place I would love to live if I could live any other place but home. My first is... yeah you guessed it... DISNEYLAND!!!

Uh, I think I should stop while I'm ahead. I will post more about my self as I think about it more. This one post took a while to think about. I will post as often I find it appropriate and as I find time. Thanks for reading, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment