Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

Yay! Another edition of Things I Love Thursday! There's not theme to this one. It's just a bunch of things that I love.

This and this necklace! I love both the gold and silver version of this cute swallow necklace. They are priced differently ($39 for the gold, $26 for the silver), but why choose just one! ^_-

This photograph of Alexis Bledel, one of my favorite actresses.

The new issue of Seventeen magazine with the Jonas Brothers on the cover! <3



This *yummy* boy, Joe Jonas from the Jonas Brothers!!! <3


This darling shirt! I love it in light blue waaaaaaay better.


This cute doll! I Love Lucy! This doll is from one of my favorite episodes, "The Ballet." It won't be released until June 2009.


This doll! I love the photograph and the person in it! Her name is Casandra. She's a very lovely person! I also love the person that took the photograph, Kailee. They are both very sweet people.


This shirt! I hope to get it the next time I go to Disneyland.


These shoes! I won't get them until September 2009, since they are a special order shoes for the 40th Anniversary of the Haunted Mansion.

Well that's it for this edition of Things I Love Thursday. Take care dolls! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment