Friday, June 5, 2009

What's In Jess's Bag?


  • Coach Indigo Patchwork Carly Bag
  • My Borders and Barnes & Noble Coupons (Cause you can never save too much at a bookstore, especially if you are me ^_^)
  • Coach Sofia Black sunglasses and case
  • Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissue (One can never know when you would get a runny nose)
  • Mini Advil pack
  • Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • Maybelline New York Mineral Power Finishing Veil Powder
  • Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover (Cause it looks like my food ends up on my shirt, not my mouth)
  • Pink CSULB pen
  • Korres Cherry Full Color Lip Gloss in Beige Pink 32
  • Blistex Silk & Shine Lip Balm (Thanks to my cousin, Maritza for suggesting this because it really works, unlike ChapStick)
  • Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer (Cause it kills 99.99% of Germs)
  • Mini Coach Coin Purse (Thanks to Maritza for giving it to me a few Christmases ago)
  • Lucy's Predic-a-Mints in Peppermint (Cause only Lucy can hold your mints)
  • iPod 30 GB and Pink Case (The pink case was given to me by Maritza last Christmas)
  • My House keys, Sephora Insider card, Borders Rewards card, and Hallmark Gold Crown Rewards card, and my Twilight Cullen Crest keychain
  • My Pink BlackJack II (I love it and can't live with out it!!!)
  • Queen of Freakin' Everything/ Marie Antoinette Metal Hinged Wallet (I freakin' love this wallet! It's very cute and just my size)
What do you think? What do you have in your bag? Hope your weekend goes off with a smash!

1 comment:

  1. WOW.!! You have much more things in your bag. Well, I too have Korres lip gloss, got it from Sephora.

    ReplyDelete