Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break Reads and a Contest!

This day marks the first day of my Spring Break, and boy do I need it. This semester isn't so bad (I've noticed that I've gotten more time to write here), but we all need a break. This week is going to be filled with mind-numbing TV, movies, and books. Lots of books! I recently borrowed 2 books from the library and one from my dear friend Arthur!


I'm looking forward to reading all three and my doll Cassey wants me to see if The Hunger Games is any good. Arthur let me borrow it and he said it was good. I placed the trailer of The Body Finder a few month ago on a post, which you can see here, and I've been looking forward to reading. Lastly, I've heard a lot of great things from The Dark Divine and I want to see what all of the hype is about.
Speaking of The Dark Divine, the sweet doll over at Laina Has Too Much Spare Time is running a 250 Followers Contest to win a bottle of The Dark Divine nail polish. It's the shade that's featured on the cover, which I absolutely LOVE!

Head on over to her page through this link to enter and be one of the four people to win a bottle! Good luck and I'll keep you posted on the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment