Friday, June 18, 2010

In My Shopping Bag 5

Wow! I've been blessed with more stuff this week! Eeeeeeeeeeee! Here we go for another round of "In My Shopping Bag!"
I saw this book at Borders when I purchased To Kill a Mockingbird. I read the back and it really appealed to me. The cover also said that a movie was being made based off the book. I went home, saw the trailer and wanted more than anything to watch this film! The story appeals to me too much. So I went to Barnes & Noble last Friday with my dolls, Dakota and Isabel and I decided to purchase Beastly.

Here's the trailer to see why I'm sooooooooooo excited about this film! I just don't like the fact that the film has been pushed forward for a March 2011 release because in the original release date both Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens (who's in the film) were going to have their films released and instead of moving Zac's film, they moved Beastly. Not kewl!!!!

I really love the song in the trailer. You can listen to the song bellow:



The 2010 FIFA World Cup started on the 11th and I've been trying to keep up with all of the different matches, especially my home team, MEXICO!!! Woot!!!! My mom and me have been dieing for team jersey and we finally got one! Totally worth it! Wore it yesterday since they played yesterday. 2-0!!!!! Eeeee! Excellent game! They are also playing on Tuesday the 22nd and we'll see where they go from there.


A year ago I mentioned that I loved Bath and Body Works. I still do and right now they are having their Semi-Annual sale! I took advantage of that by dropping by and picking up a new scent. I bought a small lotion during their sample month a few months ago and I loved the Summer Vanillas in Berry. Best Summer Scent Ever!!! I got the body mist, body lotion, shower gel and matching lib gloss. Love it!!!!! Make sure to check out the store. It was suuuuuper packed the day I went.


It's the summer season and flip-flop season. You need to start our your summer with a comfy pair of flip-flops and I found the perfect ones at JC Penny! They're pink and oh so comfertable!! Make sure to get some!


I'm sooooo ready for Eclipse that nothing is going to stop me from going. I decided to get ready by purchasing a new T-Shirt for when I go and see the film. I saw this tee and it was mine!!! Love this Eclipse tee because this way I don't have to chose sides. I have both Edward and Jacob in one! Yay!


Lastly, I saw Avatar a few nights ago and I loved it! I've been thinking about since I saw it! A movie like that needs to be added to my collection and it soooooooooooo is! Going to see it throughout this weekend, since I'm going out of town.

Thanks for reading! I'll be posting a "In My Mailbox" soon, but I'm just waiting for a few things to get in.

Lots of Love and Sugar from me, Sweet Lady Jess

1 comment: