Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Moment of Glee!!!

I woke up this morning and saw this!!!!



Believe me, I am beyond exited to watch this film! I knew The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was in production but I hadn't heard a peep as to the release date. Saw Bin-Bons (Uh... Ben Barnes) in the trailer for like a second! Best second ever! Here's Bin Bons in all his hotness!!!

He was in the second film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, which you should also watch.


Now, you surely can't see the second film, let alone the third film, without watching the first film, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Check both of them out!

Thanks for reading my moment of glee. Stay tune for a post tomorrow!

Love and Sugar from me, Sweet Lady Jess

1 comment:

  1. OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    I can't wait!
    Thank you for sharing.
    I LOVE this book.
    My dog's middle name (yes my dog has a middle name) is Reepicheep ;) he's a bit of valiant mouse him self ;)

    ReplyDelete