I never thought it would happen... I have been given a blogger award!
Cue Angelic Song: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
I wish to thank the ever gracious and partner in crime, Ari from Teens Actually Read, for giving me this award. I absolutely love you hun! You can not even imagine how much this means to me. I'm very honored.
Along with this award, there's a few things I need to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award (Check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (It feels like the first day of school all over again!)
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. (Oh gosh, this is going to be hard!)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. (Will do!)
Now 7 Things About Me:
1. I'm actually considering getting a nook. I know I told everyone I know that I would never get one because I love the feel of a book and the smell of a new book. However, I'm running out of room to place books in my room and under our entertainment system. I see many eBooks in my future.
2. I can cross-stitch (I say this every first day of school. Hahaha!)
3. I'm about to start my fourth year in college, but I'm not graduating until one more year. I'm working towards becoming an elementary teacher.
4. I'm not good at writing reviews, so that's why you don't see any on my page. However, I haven't practiced enough, so I'll try harder in the future.
5. I love drawing for fun, but I don't know if I'm up for showing any of readers my work. I really haven't done that much anyways. I use it as a stress releaver, just like I use this blog for the same reason.
6. I wish I could live in the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland.
7. I'm mostly into YA Paranormal books, but I do hit the occasional adult novel like novels from Nicholas Sparks and Sara Douglass. I use to be into, what I call, "everyday" YA, dealing with teens and everyday situations.
I would now like to pay this award forward to the great new bloggers I have found. In no particular order:
Write-Brained: This doll blogs about everything and everything. My personal goal for my blog. I hope that I can accomplish that.
Tynga's Reviews: Love this doll's reviews and the fact that she posts trailers with her reviews. I love visuals!
The Undercover Book Lover (Not Really): Love the rating system in her blog! Excellent idea!
The Story Siren: Love the look of her page. Makes it oh-so alluring!
The Heart of Dreams: Love this sweet dolls page. A good amount of info on books and giveaways!
The Cozy Reader: Love all of the information on books. I also love how she breaks down her rating. Very informative if you need a quick view on a book.
The Book Shopaholic: The title of the blog sounds just like me.
Tales of Whimsy...: I wish I could be this doll! Love her blog. She's a sweet doll too! She comments on a lot of my posts. Loves you JuJu!
Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo: Her posts are fun to read. It feels like I'm reading a letter from a friend.
Red House Books: Thank you for the great contests! I haven't won any from you yet, but I still love the contest!
Pure Imagination: Envy the look of the blog. **hypnotized** It's so... pretty... I want to touch it...
Procrastination Station: Hasn't been on her blog in a while, but man am I jealous that she's met Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
Once Upon a Twilight!: Life after Twilight in one page!
Novel Thoughts: I totally love the author interviews this doll has on his blog. Enjoy reading them!
Let Them Eat Cupcakes: Marie Antoinette! 'Nuf said!
Keep in mind that I didn't pick bloggers that I knew already received this award or else I would have picked Ari's blog or Courtney's blog, who gave Ari her award. I love both if their blogs too! If I picked you for this award and you have been awarded before, I was not aware of it. Sorry! I will be contacting the winners of the award a bit after this post goes public.
Thank you again for reading! I placed my lovely award on the bottom right sidebar.
I will keep saying this: I love you Ari!!!
Love and Sugar from me, Jess