Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things I Love Thursday!

Here's another week's "Things I Love Thursday!"


The minute I saw this on Juju's Blog, Tales of Whimsy... I knew I must have one. Do you have that one special book that you have to display in all it's glory? Well there's a creative way to do so. Frame your book! Or change it a little and it becomes a vase, or change it one more time and it becomes a wall hook. You get just one frame and 3 different ways to make it beautiful! Go on over to The Framed Objects and get one today! On my wish list!
Make sure to check out Juju's original post!

I really love this creative idea with bottles and great faerie art! Check out Faerie Lites! My favorite art being from the great Jessica Galbreth. Check out her page to see other pieces of art in different forms.
Sometimes books are meant to be immortalized and what better way to do it than on a t-shirt! Out of Print Clothing offers a great range of books that must be on your "To-Be Read" list. They also have a women's tee range. Totally digging them all. Wished they had To Kill a Mockingbird though...
For those of us that can't have a garden, why not have a dancing, solar powered garden?! These sweet flowers dance and are powered by the sun. Perfect for the early morning pick-me-up. It's available in a pink pot or a blue pot.

This Alice in Wonderland underwater photo shoot by Elena Kalis is absolutely gorgeous! You can check out the rest of the shots on yatzer!


I'm sooooooooo a California Gurl and this necklace shows my love for this great state! The shop on etsy also features other great states! Look for your state in the shop!


A little while ago I went to my doll Adrien's house to watch Up and I loved it! Pixar's masterpiece! I found this cute Grape Soda Bottle Cap Badge. I must have if you love the film!

That's it for this week's, "Things I Love Thursday!" Thank you for reading!

Love and Sugar from me, Sweet Lady Jess

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the shout out!

    My husband made me a couple of these and one of these days I'm going to give one or two away on my site. Do you think wood or white is better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. White goes with any decor. Love it in white!

    ReplyDelete