Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We Have 3 Winners!

Yes I know, I was suppose to have 5 winners, but only 3 people entered. Let me list the winners of the signed Maggie Stiefvater bookmark!


Ari Noth from Teens Actually Read

Courtney Rae from Courtney Reads

Colleen McKie from Lavender Lines


Congrats dolls! I got your addresses from Twitter on Sunday night, so that I can ship the bookmarks later today. I'm going off to Youth Conference (Camp) with my dolls on Wednesday, so I wanted to make sure I sent out the bookmarks before then.

I'm very happy with how this turned out. I had started this contest with 19 readers. I now have 30 readers. Don't know how that happened, but I'm extremely grateful!

I do have 2 bookmarks left. I plan to give them away when Forever comes out next year. I'll see of I can purchase an extra copy of Forever and give it away with a bookmark!

Again thank you for reading, and thank you to all of my new readers. I adore you all!

Love and Sugar from me, Sweet Lady Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment