Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy (Late) Blogoversary to Me!!!

I was suppose to announce this in April, but I let the day pass...

HAPPY (LATE) BLOGOVERSARY TO ME!!!!!

I started blogging as of April 11, 2009 and it is now May 15, 2010
! I have officially stuck with something that's lasted more than one year!!! Hahahaha! (A year and a month to be a bit more exact)

I have 12 happy followers, which I appreciate a lot! When I publish this post, I will have about 31 posts!

You have stuck with me through all of my randomness and I promise a lot more! After all, I am the Queen of Random.

With that note in mind, I want to end this post with a great fan made video featuring clips from the film Marie Antoinette and my new favorite song The Queen by Velvet (Now, if only I could purchase it or find a way to get it online...). Enjoy and remember to bow to the Queen of Random
!



Love and Sugar from me, Sweet Lady Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment